Powered By Flic - Implementation Support
Shortcut Labs will provide your development team with personal implementation support for the Powered by Flic integration in your app. This is done in order to ensure a high quality implementation and to make the process fast and easy for you. Below you will find the suggested implementation support agenda.
On this website you will find all the assets needed for you to start and finish the implementation. These assets are:
- Implementation guidelines that goes through the technical aspects of how PBF works and what possible limitations there are.
- Implementation code tutorials that contains the information needed to get a basic implementation up and running.
- API documentation that... well it’s the API documentation!
It is important that you review these assets and prepare questions before step 2) which is our implementation intro meeting.
Before you begin the implementation we will have an intro meeting together, where we will walk through the basics of PBF. We suggest that you review the assets mentioned in chapter 1 above before this meeting so that you have a rough idea of how PBF works. Reading this documentation will also spark questions that you are very welcome to bring up during this meeting.
Together we will schedule a suitable time for this intro meeting. Most probably we will meet remotely through a video conference call. If you are not able to participate in such an intro meeting, then we can handle the topics over email only.
The high level agenda for the intro meeting will be:
- Your use case. You present your use case, your application and how you plan to structure the implementation. This will allow us to get a better understanding of what you are trying to do and thus how we best can help you achieve that.
- PBF high level presentation. We will go through the most important parts of the implementation guidelines document. Questions are recommended!
- Good to knows. We will talk about supported platforms and devices, as well as some of the current limitations and workarounds.
- First steps of implementation. We suggest how you should move forward with achieving an initial implementation to continue working on.
- Questions. All remaining questions and possible other topics.
After the intro meeting, you will have enough knowledge to work with your implementation. Shortcut Labs will be available for continuous implementation support while you are developing:
- As primarily option, we will provide email support for any kind of questions. You are kindly asked to gather multiple questions in each email.
- Additional meetings can be scheduled if there is a need for more assistance with any of the technical aspects of the implementation.
Shortcut Labs can support you with QA activities such as:
- We can review your code, or parts of your code.
- To some degree, we can give advice for your functionality testing.
- We recommend at least one meeting at the end of the implementation, where we can review your implementation to ensure that everything seems fine.